Saturday, October 30, 2004

Because he is that bad

I used to make fun of the "anybody but Bush" crowd. After all, the President can do a lot of damage, and most candidates pretty much would do the same damage to the country, maybe in different ways. However, Bush Jr. seems to be the worst of all. His DoD has screwed up the military until it's in the shape it was after Viet Nam, civil liberties are as low or lower than any other war time (don't forget under Wilson it was illegal to criticize the government at various times, especially of its involvement in WWI), we are faced with a perpetual war with truth being dead a long time ago, and the list goes on.

So I hold my nose and vote for Kerry. And may Badnarik make enough of a difference in the swing states (I'm not thinking that he will, but I am hoping).

Then I'll start my four-year campaign to get rid of Kerry.